Hi! Hej! 你好！こんにちは！
Welcome to my blog! Here are some notes about me.
This page is still working in progress... Check back sometime later for updates.
A college student studying Computer Science in a northern state of America. Enjoy traveling and snow days. Any pronouns are fine and self-identified as a cat.
In this blog, I will post my unique observations & experiences as a cat living amongst humans (?)
7F9A 5729 3846 C8AC
Friends - Hyperlinks build the world wide web
Feel free to reach out to me
on [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]@social.kyaru.xyz,
This blog is powered by Fedora 37, hosted on Vultr and located in Los Angeles, CA.
Articles in this blog are rendered from Markdown files and stored in a private upstream GitLab server.
The GitLab instance runs on my local workstation, inside a Fedora server over Hyper-V hypervisor.
Most of my projects are programmed in Kotlin. Also been learning Rust and TypeScript recently.
I attempt not to step on the keyboard when coding.
The Society & Culture
Google Maps did a great job tracking where I have been since 2018. These are the cities I visited (excluding family trips and airport layovers).
- China - Qingdao, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Xiamen (or Amoy, as pronounced by the locals), Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Macau
- Japan - Kansai, Kanto, Hokkaido
- United States - California, Wisconsin, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania
- Denmark - Copenhagen, Odense
- Sweden - Stockholm
- Italy - Palermo
- Germany - Munich, Berlin
- Netherlands - Amsterdam
Planning & Wishlist
Hope more destinations will be added here in the future.
- Canada - Toronto, Ottawa & Montreal, spring break 2023
- China - Hangzhou, summer break 2023
- United States - Northeastern cities, Washington & Boston
- West Coast - Seattle & Vancouver
- Japan - Revisit Tokyo and Hokkaido
I spend quite a lot of time watching anime. A summary can be found on my AniList profile.
My favorite music genres are J-Pop and Future Bass. Check out my Spotify playlist.
Let me know if you also enjoy anything I like or wish to recommend something to me :)
[email protected]/Soda - Source code of this blog
Hello, World? - The first working test page
(Visits counting since